DRA offers comprehensive Hardware Design Services with leading edge expertise in Xilinx Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), Multiprocessor System-on-Chip (MPSoC) and Radio Frequency System-on-Chip (RFSoC) technologies. Our digital team uses the latest in Xilinx and third party development tools for code generation, simulation and hardware-in-the-loop testing. We have a proven background in developing custom MPSoC software and FPGA firmware for numerous applications that include compact Unmanned Aerial vehicle (UAV) image processing systems, portable Laser detection systems, and large-scale ground-based Radio Detection and Ranging (RADAR) systems.
DRA can translate and optimize customer provided C/C++ and MATLAB algorithms into FPGA parallel-processing architectures to support real-time processing needs. The company can also provide turnkey hardware designs that leverage Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS) development boards, or design custom electronics as needed such as backplanes and FPGA, MPSoC and RFSoC processing boards and modules.
- FPGA, MPSoC, RFSoC firmware and software development
- Reverse engineering sequential C/C++ and MATLAB code to VHSIC Hardware Description Language (VHDL) for real-time parallel processing execution
- System level testbench generation and design verification
- Synthesis and timing analysis of FPGA designs
- Custom analog/digital circuit design, Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design, fabrication, and assembly
- On-site product integration and hardware-in-the-loop testing support