DRA has the experience to develop the right software solution for your project needs. Embedded systems using real-time operating systems (RTOS) or desktop Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs), DRA has broad experience in all aspects of software development. DRA can apply the following software languages, tools, techniques, and standards to ensure a successful result:
- Embedded Systems/System-on-Chip (SoC)
- Qt Designer
- Future Airborne capability Environment (FACE)
- Vehicle Integration for C4ISR/EW Interoperability (VICTORY)
- Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
DRA has diverse software experience through project development in the DoD and commercial sectors. DRA uses a spiral development approach in developing complex multi-box systems communicating over custom interfaces. DRA has also developed software following documented standards such as FACE and VICTORY.
The variety of software development tools available allows DRA to choose the best ones for the job. Recent examples include:
- Qt Designer and Python were used to create GUI-based tools for testing, analysis and simulations.
- A multi-tasking detection and tracking application was developed using VxWorks and C/C++
- Designers used PetaLinux and Python-based libraries to create HTTP browser-based graphical control interfaces for RFSoC and MPSoC.